|Employer||Brantford Kinsmen Club|
|Contact Name||Brantford Kinsmen|
We’re looking for qualified people to fill the following position(s).
Ribbers, Food & Retail Vendors
Logistics & Security
Entertainment & Stage
• Sponsorship & Funding
• Marketing & Promotions
• Volunteer Coordinator
• Beer Tent Coordinator
Health & Safety
The Brantford Kinsmen Ribfest is a community festival with scrumptiously delicious mouthwatering ribs and chicken, taking place every August. Featuring the tastiest burgers along with roasted corn, blooming onions, baked potatoes, hot dogs and sizzling hot fries, this festival is heaven for food lovers. If all these sizzling meaty treats awaken your dessert cravings, then you need not worry because this is also well taken care of. With the perfect outdoor setting and the soothing sensation of the summer sun, food simply never tasted this good! Come relax in our beer garden with a tasty beverage.
A Blues/Lite-Rock/Country lineup will keep the party going all weekend long. Make sure you do not miss these mind-blowing performances. Open until 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 7:00 p.m. of Sunday. Hope to see you there!
Click to visit the Brantford Kinsmen Ribfest website to plan your trip.
Duties and Tasks
Working with the Leadership committee, provide leadership, guidance and support to the Fundraising committee and sub-committees focusing on your co-chair specific role.
• attend committee and sub-committee meetings
• review minutes of meetings and complete action items specific to your area
• forward information and ideas for discussion
• seek out equipment or money sponsorship from various companies
• meet with staff to plan out sections of the event
• recruit participants
• attend community events to promote the event to register more participants
• assist on the days of event with running the event
• support the assembling and disassembling of the festival
• Learn how to chair a meeting
• Become competent at taking notes for meetings
• Be responsible for a section of the event (ie: food vendors, market vendors)
Social Values Developed
• Apply your experience in a community context
• Help our organization to raise funds for the community’s most needy and other community projects.